• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This is why you guys dont rule the world anymore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack
    nice weather??
    Does that mean that you actually think the food is good?
    Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Originally posted by To BI or not to BI?
      Does that mean that you actually think the food is good?
      If you don't like it here then leave. There are several things I can't stand - one of them is people coming to this country and then complaining. You're not being forced to work here, are you??

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
        If you don't like it here then leave. There are several things I can't stand - one of them is people coming to this country and then complaining. You're not being forced to work here, are you??

My mission is to teach you how to appreciate life (and good food). So no, I am not going
        Carpe Pactum

Comment

and by the way, I wasn't complaining!
          Carpe Pactum

Comment

and by the way, I wasn't complaining!

Nice one! In terms of good nosebag you do have to go looking to avoid the rubbish, but it can be found. Either that or get in touch with the resident culinary experts on here - Lucifer Box and hyperD. These guys know what they are doing in the kitchen.
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Yes, I am one of those b**tards who come to take your jobs, your women and enjoy the nice weather and cooking.... I am European (from the MEditerranea part of it)
              How bad are things where you come from that you think our weather and food are "nice"? Are you Albanian or something?
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon

Nice one! In terms of good nosebag you do have to go looking to avoid the rubbish, but it can be found. Either that or get in touch with the resident culinary experts on here - Lucifer Box and hyperD. These guys know what they are doing in the kitchen.
                I think we may have to have a 'cook-off' at the CUK crimbo party.

Comment

Yes, there are lots of good places around. I can think of:

Japanese
                  Chinese
                  Indian
                  Thai
                  Spanish
                  Turkish
                  Greeek
                  Italian
                  French
                  Middle eastern
                  North African

Hang on a second: they are all run by bl**dy foreigners.....
                  Carpe Pactum

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
                    How bad are things where you come from that you think our weather and food are "nice"? Are you Albanian or something?
                    Probably in a holding cell, looking out at the floodlit corridor through a small frosted barred glass window...... oh the memories..
                    To be or not to be... or get someone else to be, and take the slack for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
                      Just taking the p*ss
                      Carpe Pactum

Comment

Working...
                      X