• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

General election - how will you vote?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    You've missed the deadline.
    Not literally just.

A few days ago.

But I've literally just seen what choices I have

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
      Not literally just.

A few days ago.

But I've literally just seen what choices I have
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
        I've just registered to vote as I realise if I don't vote people will go on about how people died so we have a vote.
        People have died so you can have group sex with a bunch of moustached gentlemen, but that doesn't make it necessarily a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
          Well, yes, exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            People have died so you can have group sex with a bunch of moustached gentlemen, but that doesn't make it necessarily a good idea.
            It pays your bills.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
              It pays your bills.
              I know. But now the old man's hinting about needing knee replacements done private.

Comment

I know. But now the old man's hinting about needing knee replacements done private.
                He's quite acerbic. He'd probably make good glue.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                  He's quite acerbic. He'd probably make good glue.
                  I spoke to the knacker's yard, but the paperwork is terrible. They said to wait until after Brexit, unless I'm dead set on Halal slaughter.

Comment

I spoke to the knacker's yard, but the paperwork is terrible. They said to wait until after Brexit, unless I'm dead set on Halal slaughter.
                    If it's cheaper...
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

If you're looking to save a few quid, his accountant has a six-inch boner and an HNC in animal husbandry.

Comment

Working...
                      X