• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you accept that tulipcoins are a scam?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      So you accept that tulipcoins are a scam?
      I get more coherent responses from my 2 year old.
      Do you think the current system isn't a scam?
      No more a scam is a phrase that means less than or equal to...which includes not a scam at all.
      For the record...I don't care if it is or not. I hope it changes the world and makes me rich in the process.
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

So you don’t care if you are involved in serious crime - buying stolen property, money laundering, terrorist financing?

As long as it gets you rich I guess anything goes, because “everybody doing it”?

Comment

So you don’t care if you are involved in serious crime - buying stolen property, money laundering, terrorist financing?
          Honestly boy, if you can't understand why blockchain is becoming the future of money then I'm having some serious doubts about the human race and their mastery of this world.

Nice little video here from the beeb to explain what it's all about:

Bitcoin's energy consumption 'equals that of Switzerland'

Regarding energy consumption... it is estimated the current financial system uses 60x as much as Bitcoin. And that's only for VISA transactions
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Energy consumption is secondary problem, primary problem is that tulipcoins are now the primary enabler of cybercrime such as ransomware

Comment

As long as it gets you rich I guess anything goes, because “everybody doing it”?

I said I'm in crypto...not cash and American government bonds.
              Almost certain my pension funds more terrorism than my crypto
              When everyone IS doing it...I'll hopefully be significantly richer.
              Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Ok, let’s check your claims - what “pension funds more terrorism” are you referring to?

Comment

Ok, let’s check your claims - what “pension funds more terrorism” are you referring to?
                  Prove my bitcoin funds it.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                    Prove my bitcoin funds it.
                    Thst would actually be easier. There's a list of all the transactions they've been through...funny that

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                      Thst would actually be easier. There's a list of all the transactions they've been through...funny that
                      And all transactions satisfy KYC (know your client) laws?

Your pension fund will have all paperwork, so they are ok

Comment

Working...
                      X