• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Have you seen the stock market? Crypto might be getting dragged along in massive risk off sentiment.
    The stock market is clearly a scam and this is an exit play by people who are manipulating the market and have been laundering money through these companies for years...obviously criminals, all of them. I'm surprised AtW hasn't piped up with any real news on that since he seems to scour only bad news stories and FUD.
    We're alllll doooomed! Go on AtW...say it
    Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 12 October 2018, 14:57.
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Cryptocurrencies suffer $18 billion drop in value over three days

Comment

DONT PANIC!

Tulipcoins were not worth anything, and it's still the case.

Comment

8 days to go...
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            8 days to go...
            Until a $1 is worth more than a BTC?

Comment

T-minus 7 days... You just stand at the station and wave goodbye when we depart.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

That's interesting... for the first time this year Bitcoin has made a higher low and broken out of the descending triangle.

Comment

Just warming up....

Comment

A couple of the Telegraph groups I'm on have people blatantly FUDding USDT. Saying it's being delisted from Kucoin and Binance - which it isn't. It appears coordinated to get people to switch into BTC.

Added. This may turn out to be a self-fulfilling prophecy btw. It's not looking good for USDT at the moment.
                    Last edited by Lockhouse; 15 October 2018, 07:30.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

A warm-up being people escaping Tether, momentarily into other cryptos, before crippling the market. But yeah, 7 days...

Comment

Working...
                      X