• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    going short on XRP..... now!
    nae bad, my XRP buy order got picked at 7500 sats whilst out at dinner, now bagged 133% of original wod.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

just doing some checks and my btc value is just under half of what it was in January. Odd to say but since most of the alts are at least 75% down and many over 90% i think thats a very good year of trading. quite pleased overall. still should have sold in jan but hey ho. every day is one step closer to trading full time
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
        just doing some checks and my btc value is just under half of what it was in January. Odd to say but since most of the alts are at least 75% down and many over 90% i think thats a very good year of trading. quite pleased overall. still should have sold in jan but hey ho. every day is one step closer to trading full time
        You lost HALF the value and you think it’s good trading because other mugs who “invested”into alttulipcoins lost more?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          You lost HALF the value and you think it’s good trading because other mugs who “invested”into alttulipcoins lost more?
          Compared to overall losses of 75-90℅ he's beaten the market.

HTH
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            the aim is...and has been from the start...to increase my volume of ALTs...job well done. the current price of them is neither here nor there.
            Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
              the aim is...and has been from the start...to increase my volume of ALTs...job well done. the current price of them is neither here nor there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                Compared to overall losses of 75-90℅ he's beaten the market.
                He is beaten, all right.

Comment

Good grief BABB just going ballistic, what's going on?

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Might have been related to this story: "We’ve been invited to apply for a banking license in Lithuania"

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      Good grief BABB just going ballistic, what's going on?

Only seems to be on one exchange though. Not seeing that price movement on KuCoin

Comment

Working...
                      X