• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    He had to blow all his profits on a desk fan.

https://forums.contractoruk.com/gene...ml#post2567117
    Thanks, but that was almost 6 weeks ago - I'm looking for an update.

He'll have some 'free' heating for the house during winter though - have you factored that into your first sentence?
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Nope, I still don't know that you're a "millionaire". I know that you've stated that you're a "millionaire" but I usually find that people who insist on telling people that kind of tulipe aren't to be believed.

!
      Fair enough, that's up to you.
      Back to the point: I won't be investing any more in Crypto than the small sum I have now.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Back to the point: I won't be investing any more in Crypto than the small sum I have now.
        See that ATW......another gullible, greater fool eh?
        Originally posted by Old Greg
        I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
        ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Put a $1m worth of BTC on WAX - hopefully my purchase will go through over the next few days.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-wax
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            Nope, I still don't know that you're a "millionaire". I know that you've stated that you're a "millionaire" but I usually find that people who insist on telling people that kind of tulipe aren't to be believed.

Never touched crypto though.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Have patience, relax don't panic this bearishseason is lasting longer than expected. The alt market is crashing which means many bargains are available. Some als are gone ATL like $wan below $1 now. Also established coins such as $NEO, $STRAT looking like a bargain. $NEO has always been one of the fastest coins to rise in price, currently trading around $15 when ATH was over $100

Comment

NEO ath was $160
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

Comment

Coinbase will be listing Ethereum Classic (ETC) at 1am UK time tomorrow (5pm PST today).

Already up around 15% but is that the pre-listing pump or is it yet to start in earnest, or will the pump be dumped upon listing? Do you feel lucky punk?

I see many alts are up on bitcoin today. No manipulation going on whatsoever.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

PBC keep banging on about bakkt and ICE (NYSE owner) at the moment. If anything they're expecting a flood of capital to come into the market whilst everyone else is selling. In fact all TA suggest the bear market is about to become a lot more bearish.

So I'm totally confused. Either BTC is going down and proper or the mother of all black swan events is on the horizon. I'm doing nothing. Sitting and watching from a distance.

Long read but good.

The NYSE's Owner Wants to Bring Bitcoin to Your 401(k)

Comment

Working...
                      X