• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which exchanges are you guys using to purchase ETH/BTC. Coinbase have been a PITA.

Comment

Originally posted by lawrmc View Post
      Which exchanges are you guys using to purchase ETH/BTC. Coinbase have been a PITA.
      Uphold

*Disclaimer* - I have shares in Uphold but they are good. Fees aren't the best but no problems so far.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Currently 2018 has been a very bearish year so far. Bitcoin has been around the 4-5k with a bull run for 2 weeks in april. I use binance, bittrex, kucoin and idex for trading.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          Uphold

*Disclaimer* - I have shares in Uphold but they are good. Fees aren't the best but no problems so far.
          Thanks, will check them out.

Comment

Originally posted by abu1 View Post
            Currently 2018 has been a very bearish year so far. Bitcoin has been around the 4-5k with a bull run for 2 weeks in april. I use binance, bittrex, kucoin and idex for trading.

Comment

I've previously used cryptomate to buy the initial coins then traded them on binance and bittrex
              Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Despite the bullishness I'm not certain we're out of the woods yet. My BTC count is by and large the same as it was a week ago.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Despite the bullishness I'm not certain we're out of the woods yet. My BTC count is by and large the same as it was a week ago.
                  As is mine. It is too early to tell if we are in a new trend but a reaction between the .5 and .782 retracement levels of the recent upswing will point to good news. A new higher low, higher high, higher low would probably be the point at which we're looking good. Of course then we'd be in a larger scale wave 2 retracement...
                  Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

A retest of the breakout level (6700ish) wouldn't surprise me, it's very common after a key support/resistance is breached for price to come back and test it. Could see a move back down and if so hopefully it will hold as support and be a base for an uptrend.
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                      A retest of the breakout level (6700ish) wouldn't surprise me, it's very common after a key support/resistance is breached for price to come back and test it. Could see a move back down and if so hopefully it will hold as support and be a base for an uptrend.
                      I miss the bull run of end of 2017 that was something else. Hopefully we will see a nice run soon, too many FUD about including government legislations, SEC, Market manipulation etc.

Im still at a loss on most of my crypto coins

Comment

Working...
                      X