• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could also just be the right shoulder of an inverse H&S for BTC (4h chart)
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      Could also just be the right shoulder of an inverse H&S for BTC (4h chart)
      That's the hope. What is key is that the previous low (about 5700ish I think) holds. SOunds obvious but if that fails then we have a bit of a drop on our hands.
      Once we break the 6900(ish) level there is a reasonable amount of low volume area until the high 7000's.
      That would also put us much closer to confirmation of a trend reversal. I am working on confirmation being the start of a 5th wave up as a correction only has 3 waves...wave 4 is too early as it could be resumption of a downwards trend.
      MarcPMarkets has just posted the info above and it fits with where my head was at so I'm pleased with that.

Other ALTs are taking it in turns to pump. UKG is pushing up again and ETC had a recent upwards movement.
      Looks to be slow out of the bottom (assuming this IS the bottom) but typically/historically these things look like they start slow and build up rather than impulse the heck out of a trough.
      Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 10 July 2018, 13:53.
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
        That's the hope. What is key is that the previous low (about 5700ish I think) holds. SOunds obvious but if that fails then we have a bit of a drop on our hands.
        Once we break the 6900(ish) level there is a reasonable amount of low volume area until the high 7000's.
        That would also put us much closer to confirmation of a trend reversal. I am working on confirmation being the start of a 5th wave up as a correction only has 3 waves...wave 4 is too early as it could be resumption of a downwards trend.
        MarcPMarkets has just posted the info above and it fits with where my head was at so I'm pleased with that.

Other ALTs are taking it in turns to pump. UKG is pushing up again and ETC had a recent upwards movement.
        Looks to be slow out of the bottom (assuming this IS the bottom) but typically/historically these things look like they start slow and build up rather than impulse the heck out of a trough.
        My concern is that the current downmove is quite impulsive and could be another leg in the down trend. Would much rather see it chugging along slowly forming a right shoulder with more corrective PA. Still, anything can happen.
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Any suggestion as per current situation of Bitcoin should I invest in it? I already wasted my money by investing in Ripple

Comment

anyone looked into TokenPay's eFin exchange?
            I like the idea and it seems lke it will be both secure and scalable.
            Ready next year by the look of it
            Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkJonson View Post
              Any suggestion as per current situation of Bitcoin should I invest in it? I already wasted my money by investing in Ripple
              This one looks a no brainer*:

https://wppenergy.io/

4 days to token sale.

Introducing the next generation of WPP ENERGY MOBILE POWER STATION which is housed inside a sealed heavy duty 40 foot Container. This is a turnkey HHO power plant that will produce between 1MW/h and 2.5MW/h as a stand alone independent solution requiring only an input of a regular water line hook-up.
              Free energy for all with a water supply.

I'm sure it's not just a water wheel in a metal box.

* no brainer as in those without a brain.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkJonson View Post
                Did you already sell it?
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                  This one looks a no brainer*:

https://wppenergy.io/

4 days to token sale.

Free energy for all with a water supply.

I'm sure it's not just a water wheel in a metal box.

* no brainer as in those without a brain.

Will the cost of their produced electricity be cheaper than current?

What hair on fire problem are they solving?

Green projects only make money if there's incentive, like reduced taxes.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    Will the cost of their produced electricity be cheaper than current?

What hair on fire problem are they solving?

Green projects only make money if there's incentive, like reduced taxes.

I haven't looked closely but I'm guessing their website is light on actual details and numbers or prices.

Green projects make plenty of money for those selling the 'world changing solution'.

Besides if green energy was so desired by the major world powers, why put trade tariffs on Chinese solar panels. They should be subsided so we can all have them. Then maybe these crypto solutions purporting to allow end consumers a way of trading spare energy without central control may have a way of being feasible.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                      I haven't looked closely but I'm guessing their website is light on actual details and numbers or prices.

Green projects make plenty of money for those selling the 'world changing solution'.

Besides if green energy was so desired by the major world powers, why put trade tariffs on Chinese solar panels. They should be subsided so we can all have them. Then maybe these crypto solutions purporting to allow end consumers a way of trading spare energy without central control may have a way of being feasible.
                      I was in the US a couple of weeks ago and as we sat in yet another traffic jam on the freeway I asked the MIL why there isn't a train network like most other countries have. She said that the oil industry wants everyone driving cars instead which is why one never really got built.

Comment

Working...
                      X