• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RDD may also be preparing for liftoff. Looks like it's completed a descending wedge. Target for wave 3 should be at least 236 and possibly even 350Haven't attempted any TA in ages now...missed it.
    Got notice handed to me today as current client has zero pipeline of work so there may be a lot more of it to come...you lucky buggers.
    Don't pay any attention to it btw...most of it's rubbish and TA in general is a pile of horse muck...apparently
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
      RDD may also be preparing for liftoff. Looks like it's completed a descending wedge. Target for wave 3 should be at least 236 and possibly even 350Haven't attempted any TA in ages now...missed it.
      Got notice handed to me today as current client has zero pipeline of work so there may be a lot more of it to come...you lucky buggers.
      Don't pay any attention to it btw...most of it's rubbish and TA in general is a pile of horse muck...apparently
      I'm not buying until the spout on the teapot and doily are pointing at least 42 degrees 5 arc minutes and 2 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        I'm not buying until the spout on the teapot and doily are pointing at least 42 degrees 5 arc minutes and 2 seconds.
        not long now then
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Your buy signal contains only one teapot spout....?

Comment

Zencash announced that they'd be changing the rewards for secure nodes. Previously 3.5%, increasing to 10%.

Also 10% to go to "super nodes"( not sure what they will be) and 10 to treasury, leaving 70% for miners (down from 85%).

Comment

Hang on...did RDD spike about 15% just after I posted that? Told you TA was a load of bulltulip. It's up 25% over the last 24 hours!

For those who are interested in hocus pocus BS then I am working on the thought that RDD will go to about 71 or so before going back up in wave 3 of the minor wave. If it hits there and reacts then expect between 108 and 131 for the next target before retracement
              Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 11 April 2018, 06:39.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Some IT bot updated the Bittrex UI to justify their reason for being in a job

Much prefer the previous interface!
                The more I look at it the more I like the interface. The older one had a cleaner feel to it but this one seems to have improved the toolsets and things are feeling a bit more intuitive. Early days though. Heard a rumour they're re-opening registrations soon as well although I can't think now where I heard that

Comment

If cup and handle formations do exist and are valid (and there is some debate on this) then DNT is one to look for today. The 30 min chart is showing what looks like the end of the handle being formed

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
                    Zencash announced that they'd be changing the rewards for secure nodes. Previously 3.5%, increasing to 10%.

Also 10% to go to "super nodes"( not sure what they will be) and 10 to treasury, leaving 70% for miners (down from 85%).
                    Loads of other big updates here:

https://youtu.be/sdQnBe9Ae0g

Should be a big year for Zen.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                      The more I look at it the more I like the interface. The older one had a cleaner feel to it but this one seems to have improved the toolsets and things are feeling a bit more intuitive. Early days though. Heard a rumour they're re-opening registrations soon as well although I can't think now where I heard that
                      https://www.coindesk.com/crypto-exch...stomers-again/
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X