• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The city banks never had their fraud thread -
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      The city banks never had their fraud thread -
      The City hides behind incorporation veil, where as you...

Providing illegal investment advice...

Comment

Had anybody "invested" into tulip coins on the basis of illegal advice given in this thread? If you lost some money then better call Saul...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Had anybody "invested" into tulip coins on the basis of illegal advice given in this thread? If you lost some money then better call Saul...
          I’ll play as long as I can be the iron and only I can buy the railway stations...

Comment

The most important thing for lawyers is to know that the person or company got the money to pay them off, poor scooter should have pretended he lost money...

Comment

How many sausage rolls does bribe cost these days?
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

How many sausage rolls does bribe cost these days?
                If I were you, I'd pray no 4th dimensional beings "invested" into your tulip coins on the basis of this thread...

Comment

praying, 🙏 a direct line to said 4th dimensional sky fairy

Comment

praying, 🙏 a direct line to said 4th dimensional sky fairy
                    You know what they do to third-dimensional life forms in Time Prison? Same thing they do in every other prison, only forever.

HTH

Comment

Is that the 'gold event' predicted earlier in this thread? If so, well done to those who saw it coming. Now remind us what we should be doing about it.

As for bitcoin, so tempting to put some more bags on the train. Just stood on the platform seeing if there's any sign of coach loads of institutional investors arriving, as that is what is likely required for the trip to the moon.
                      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                      X