• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    40% of what exactly? Fairy dust?
    Gains / losses recorded at the taxable event

Comment

gains / losses of what? Bananas?

I wasn't aware HMRC taxed items that were not currency.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

You need to go back to school

Comment

I could teach them a lot.

Was thinking I'd like to take up a teaching position once the horses come in. This work lark is really not for me. Perhaps the university where industrial experience is desired, already taken part in the occasional seminar.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

CGT - look it up, and for day trading threated as income

German tax office will get you and tax your banana so hard you will only have skin left...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

German tax office will get you and tax your banana so hard you will only have skin left...
              Even the Finanzämter can't tax imaginary gains in magic beans though

Comment

Ohh I luv skin

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  Even the Finanzämter can't tax imaginary gains in magic beans though
                  Spending it fixes value

Comment

Spending it fixes value
                    i've yet to hear of anyone cashing in real chunks to fiscal yet, -you have to find bigger idiots to buy it from you

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      i've yet to hear of anyone cashing in real chunks to fiscal yet, -you have to find bigger idiots to buy it from you
                      Hold the front page!

https://lambodreams.com/2018/01/21/s...hini-roadster/

Comment

Working...
                      X