• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    I found a website that does Lambo calculations:

https://when-lambo.com/

To keep the faith while Hodling

moonlambos.io
    We only accept Bitcoin and Ethereum at this time. ELTCOIN and BITCAR will be supported in early 2018.

MoonLambos is an exotic car dealership that only accepts cryptocurrencies for their Lamborghinis. Their showroom has around 10 Lamborghinis ranging from 7 BTC to 16 BTC. Moonlambos currently has relationships with dealers in Los Angeles, United States and London, England.

https://www.moonassets.io/supercars
    Last edited by SunnyInHades; 5 February 2018, 11:35.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
      Timescale is relevant because people use patterns, that one in particular, to justify buying or selling actions. Usually retrospectively.
      I don't use it in this fashion. Frequency of occurrence, from one occurrence to the next is completely irrelevant.

This pattern is something I'm only seeing in a overbought market, never proceeding it. If you're telling me you can, you'll be a billionaire in no time.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I found a website that does Lambo calculations:

https://when-lambo.com/

To keep the faith while Hodling

The market goes down 50-70% and everyone looses there minds. The same people from a year ago are still sitting on a 1000% gain.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
          What are the current best methods of getting FIAT into the game?
          I highly recommend using Revolut for FIAT. You can deposit using CC and then exchange that to Euro and use SEPA x'fer to any good exchange. They have even started their own crypto buying feature. If you signup using this link then it'll help me unlock crypto feature.
          Last edited by shakt1man; 5 February 2018, 11:57.

Comment

$7500 is a support line I have on my charts - let's see if it holds... If only for a while
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              The market goes down 50-70% and everyone looses there minds. The same people from a year ago are still sitting on a 1000% gain.
              I'm patiently waiting for my SEPA transfer to get into Uphold...
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

$7500 is a support line I have on my charts - let's see if it holds... If only for a while
                It's a level I have heard mentioned a couple of times and also the level which at least two TA pundits I follow on YouTube have stated as 'bottom or near bottom'....let's see
                Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Might be a good time to buy some litecoin

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/ci...nt-latest-news

Comment

did anyone see the Dow fall on Friday and how many points it fell.

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                      did anyone see the Dow fall on Friday and how many points it fell.

Milan.
                      Holy moly...that's it...the end of the DJIA!
                      Seriously though...what caused that?
                      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X