• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the last pump was branch 1 to 2 the Elliott wave pattern then we should see $2-$2.50 before the end of February, which would be nice.

Think there's better gains to be had elsewhere now. In fact most alt's are about to go ballistic - question is which one first? Start from the top of the list and work your way down.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Oh the pressure. Okay if you're going to put that burden on me then I hope you can hold until June.
      Ha. I bought before you mentioned it, so no pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
        Hoping to see POWR break resistance today
        It broke it...and carried on up the support line. One more resistance line I can see and then we may be looking at ATH
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

So many coins - not enough cheddar...

I'm back in FX/spread betting now - my concentration is going to be all over the place!
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I'll tell you something, that problem never changes. Even with all the cheddar I've got access to it is still not enough to spread evenly.
            Last edited by scooterscot; 12 January 2018, 16:35.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

No such thing as keeping your powder dry in this market - not at this stage anyway.
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                So many coins - not enough cheddar...

I'm back in FX/spread betting now - my concentration is going to be all over the place!
                Gonna have to have a chat about FX...fancied getting into that about 10 years ago. Never did though
                Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Siacoin

I might get access to my SC this weekend according to Bittrex and the SC devs. I'm tempted to get out of it - or at least some of it to free up some cheddar.

I'm reading about IPFS and filecoin which are competitors - not in terms of buying them but in terms of how sustainable is SC vs others doing the same? What is the chance of it falling to a competitor if I hodl it long term?

Based on the wallet/exchange issue I'm extremely unimpressed with it.

It's also got me thinking about other projects and all the 'me too' competitors. It would be good is there was a site that listed all coins (including upcoming ICOs) categorized by industry/business area then compared and ranked them. Does such a site exist?

Personally I can see fewer coins and interconnected blockchains (Ripple Interledger/ARK) in the future but for now almost all these are just pump & dump get rich quick vehicles..

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                    Gonna have to have a chat about FX...fancied getting into that about 10 years ago. Never did though
                    It's tough - very choppy and unpredictable. Brokers etc know where the stop losses are and push the market to flush them out. taken 9 years to get to a point of consistency and want it still there in case crypto goes *poof* one day and/or normalizes price wise after the great 2018 bull run.

Comment

Any thoughts on the following coins (i.e. buy / hold / sell):
                      MTL Metal
                      STORJ
                      WAVES
                      WINGS

Comment

Working...
                      X