• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Yes, 2 and just about to begin our journey to 3.

There's a number of coins showing this desire to break out, however imo, XVG will offer one of the greatest returns.
    Is this the formation (elliot wave) you're talking about?
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

A nice little satisfying trade on Binance by me yesterday, focusing on the BTC not USD gain.

I also changed part of my SIPP investment which I haven't looked at in a few months. The SIPP provider is huge and well known.
      Buying some company shares, I'm a little underwhelmed now by this traditional 'square mile/docklands' retail customer offering..
      Where's the live scrolling order book ? - You expect me to place a limit order without seeing it ?
      Where's the live candlesticks and depth charts ?
      Where's the live trade history ?
      You allow me to place a stop-loss but no stop-limit .. why ?
      You want what fees ?
      Execution is quick (a few seconds) but not instant ?

Would love to take a chunk out of that SIPP and crypto invest it myself, unfortunately nana due to access rules.

Quite like Binance - founded July 2017, now No.1 crypto-exchange by volume.

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post
        A nice little satisfying trade on Binance by me yesterday, focusing on the BTC not USD gain.

I also changed part of my SIPP investment which I haven't looked at in a few months. The SIPP provider is huge and well known.
        Buying some company shares, I'm a little underwhelmed now by this traditional 'square mile/docklands' retail customer offering..
        Where's the live scrolling order book ? - You expect me to place a limit order without seeing it ?
        Where's the live candlesticks and depth charts ?
        Where's the live trade history ?
        You allow me to place a stop-loss but no stop-limit .. why ?
        You want what fees ?
        Execution is quick (a few seconds) but not instant ?

Would love to take a chunk out of that SIPP and crypto invest it myself, unfortunately nana due to access rules.

Quite like Binance - founded July 2017, now No.1 crypto-exchange by volume.
        Just a shame it becomes unusable when volume floods into an alt market. On my machine anyway...it hangs and putting in a trade becomes undoable
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
          If this is correct then the next impulse wave (which cannot be the shortest according to the rules that I saw here https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BT...er_idea_update )
          should take us to at least 3000 sats
          Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 12 January 2018, 10:45.

Comment

exactly!

Just look at that scale, it's insane.

FORCE (FOR) $0.103745 USD (40.75%) - watching this closely as well. If it goes like I think it might I'm really going to start bricking it..
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

buy the rumour sell the news

The whole market is about to enter a bullish trend, just diversify and hold until June. BTC will probably near $40k by then. Then hold in dollars until the Autumn run begins. I believe we're going to see a mirror image of 2017 just a lot bigger.
              So to be clear...you think it's a good bet (hope none of the naysayers see me use that phrase) to hold ALTS until about June and then change everything into $ as you think BTC will drop and then convert back to ALTS in September time(ish) as we'll have a mother bull run between then and xmas?

Comment

exactly!

Just look at that scale, it's insane.

FORCE (FOR) $0.103745 USD (40.75%) - watching this closely as well. If it goes like I think it might I'm really going to start bricking it..
                I literally have nothing I can move into it...unless I use my friend's investment (currently in QTUM) and diversify that a bit more. So many options and so little cash
                where can you get FOR?

Comment

So to be clear...you think it's a good bet (hope none of the naysayers see me use that phrase) to hold ALTS until about June and then change everything into $ as you think BTC will drop and then convert back to ALTS in September time(ish) as we'll have a mother bull run between then and xmas?
                  Pretty much. In fact my entire position is currently in ALT coins. Bitcoin will probably pull away to around $25k then pull back to $15k before beginning it's run to $40k.

However I'd just ignore what BTC / $ is doing. Remember just focus on accumulating coins. If XVG gets anything like $2 then convert it to BTC no matter the price. I say that even if it falls from $25k to $15k, because I know for a fact by the end of this year we'll hit a new all time high.

By then we'll cash out and not see a bull run like this again for another 20 years.

Of course if you've bought into the Facebook and Amazon's of Crypto, keep holding! (I think this will be Dash, Stellar, and Zencash for sure).
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Pretty much. In fact my entire position is currently in ALT coins. Bitcoin will probably pull away to around $25k then pull back to $15k before beginning it's run to $40k.

However I'd just ignore what BTC / $ is doing. Remember just focus on accumulating coins. If XVG gets anything like $2 then convert it to BTC no matter the price. I say that even if it falls from $25k to $15k, because I know for a fact by the end of this year we'll hit a new all time high.

By then we'll cash out and not see a bull run like this again for another 20 years.

Of course if you've bought into the Facebook and Amazon's of Crypto, keep holding! (I think this will be Dash, Stellar, and Zencash for sure).
                    have some dash. no stellar or zen at the moment though

Comment

I literally have nothing I can move into it...unless I use my friend's investment (currently in QTUM) and diversify that a bit more. So many options and so little cash
                      where can you get FOR?
                      That's the ten million dollar question. Volume is sluggish at best but I think this coin has a lot of scope for growth.

Comment

Working...
                      X