• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTC starting to look very wobbly at the top...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      BTC starting to look very wobbly at the top...
      Don't worry, it will be fine.

If my luck is anything to go by, it will only crash after I've bought it.

https://forums.contractoruk.com/gene...ml#post2509731

How much is it worth to you for me not to buy?

Comment

Insane.. I thought for sure a significant downtrend is now in order. If anything it looks like it's consolidating for a significant uptrend movement. If the red line now does not fall far below $15k, then we should expect a hefty step upward.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Insane.. I thought for sure a significant downtrend is now in order. If anything it looks like it's consolidating for a significant uptrend movement. If the red line now does not fall far below $15k, then we should expect a hefty step upward.

Looks like we'll test your theory soon.

Comment

HODLing and reaching for a new pair of pants
            Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Just looks corrective to me
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

just converted some back to BTC - trades that haven't moved all day and Cashing n some ETH profit. Had everything in alts before now, so hopefully BTC moves up.

Might need to cut losses on ripple - down about 8% since buying back in, but it could just be stalling before another rocket to the moon.

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
                  Looks like we'll test your theory soon.
                  Think so!

Remember though - BTC is in uptrend for the longer term. I've said many times before, ignore the dollar value. It is difficult, but if you can short BTC/ALT pairs, you'll be go very well in 2018.

Comment

think it's finished now. according to what I was researching yesterday that pin bar with a long tail is indicative of a reversal...touch wood...or should that be cloth
                    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Stop worrying, the $1m bitcoin is only a few years away.
                      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Working...
                      X