• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 December 2017
    "Bitcoin could be the new gold, says JP Morgan"
    "JPMorgan Changes Stance: Bitcoin Could Become the New Gold"

Comment

MER is teaching me some patience - extended corrective move is slugging around support but the previous upmove trendline is broken now. Think I'll hodl for another impulsive move or break of support. It's at classic buy the dip area right now.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Coming to Revolut users this Thursday:
        - Buy, sell, and hold three cryptocurrencies: bitcoin, litecoin, and ethereum.
        - Instantly exchange Revolut's 25 fiat currencies into crypto and back

Limitations:
        - No external loads in crypto
        - No external transfers in crypto

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post

5 December 2017
          "Bitcoin could be the new gold, says JP Morgan"
          "JPMorgan Changes Stance: Bitcoin Could Become the New Gold"
          So a bit like Citibank CEO just before credit crash. "While the music is playing you have to get up and dance".

Comment

Given the huge bitcoin cash buy in volume I wonder if it has something to do with Bitstamp opening trading at 11:30 tomorrow - perhaps there'll be a panic sell.. who knows - well someone does.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Zen appears to have made a healthy little jump up in value over the last couple of days!? Is it just going to keep on gradually climbing now?

Comment

BitCoin - New Fools Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  BitCoin - New Fools Gold.

My mother always used to say that if you have nothing of value to contribute keep your mouth shut. Words to live by; your posts in this thread are so irritating to scroll past.

Comment

Another journalist who by his own admission doesnt understand bitcoin

If you ask me to stand on one leg and quickly describe what bitcoin is, I’d fall down.

Like the vast majority of people, I really don’t understand this emerging, digital alternative to cold, hard cash
                    Yet is clearly infirmed enough to warn people to stay away

One columnist's deep dive into the baffling bitcoin world - Chicago Tribune

Looks a bit familisr...
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
                      Zen appears to have made a healthy little jump up in value over the last couple of days!? Is it just going to keep on gradually climbing now?
                      If we see higher lows, then yes, expect to see some nice gains. The first two weeks of December have a lot of expectation. If that expectation fails to deliver the price will take a dip and then some. But the long term remains solid.
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X