• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"It's nothing to do with being a tax dodge and more to do with the fact it's decentralised and hard to control.

Typical government wanting to control every aspect of people's lives..."

Exactly

"The Pound, Dollar and Euro are used for money laundering and criminal transactions and should be banned."

Exactly Mk II

The government is becoming less and less relevant. Welcome to the revolution everyone.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      The government is becoming less and less relevant. Welcome to the revolution everyone.
      The government is not going to give up control. The question is when they take it back....

Comment

This story reaffirms my belief in why Zencash shall be successful. Think about it for a moment, a fully enabled financial peer-to-peer encrypted platform. Used for financial transactions, messaging, and document publication - all done anonymously. I've no issues about paying tax where it's due (unlike some Tories), none whatsoever, however I would like to see more control on how it is spent. I believe in the years to come that control will be less with the government and more with the citizens.

Exercising control over our lives, snooping into every corner - what did the government expect? There's a reason why Zencash has a massive following in Germany.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          The government is not going to give up control. The question is when they take it back....
          The Tories couldn't control a self driving car, let alone the Brexit process - I'm not going to loose sleep.

Comment

Quite pleased with my MNX punt a few months back now.

Forgot about that one and quite nice to see a sizable gain there.

Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post
              In 2017 on 'average', 1 day HODling in Bitcoin returned % more than:
              a) 1 year UK savings account %
              b) 6 months UK index tracker %

That's what 'Chim Chim Cher-ee' cares about and he/she/zee* wants a piece of it due to FOMO - fear of missing out. On hearing those return rates, who wouldn't ?

*LGBTTQQIAPD community friendly term
              L Lesbian
              G Gay
              B Bisexual
              T Transsexual
              T Transvestite
              Q Queer
              Q Questioning
              I Intersexual
              A Asexual
              P Pansexual
              D Digisexual - robots
              Got tons of my mates now doing the FOMO thing....... Askign me if they should buy some lol.
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

What is going on with Bittrex, can't login.. have my Zencash sat with them at the moment too!

Comment

Turned one bitcoin into two in the last 48 hours with GRS

Would take ISA 18 years @ 5% to do the same

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    Think the bitcoin correction might be happening -

Come on bitcoin, crash to $5k, cash is waiting
                    Nah its back over 11K now.
                    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent View Post
                      What is going on with Bittrex, can't login.. have my Zencash sat with them at the moment too!
                      no problems here - qrt million still there

Comment

Working...
                      X