• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    So if Stella gets a partnership with Visa is Ripple still relevant (and worth accumulating)?
    More on this to come...

SatoshiPay partners with Stellar

https://satoshipay.io

How SatoshiPay uses Stellar
    Starting in 2018, all of our cryptocurrency transactions will be made via the Stellar network. Initially we will use Stellar’s native currency Lumen to transact funds, but together with partners we are currently exploring the future use of other, less volatile asset tokens on the Stellar network.
    December (re)launch
    We are currently working very hard on making our product ready for a mainstream launch in December 2017. Apart from Stellar as our default ledger technology, more payment methods will be available for top-up, we will introduce a streamlined user interface and have exciting content partnerships to announce.
    To celebrate our launch we will organise events on 7 December in Berlin and 12 December in London. We will release more details about these events shortly! Follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-date.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      No Visa 'announcement' - I hope a lack of one doesn't make it tank.
      Buy the rumour, sell the news.

I'm expecting a test to ~1400 sats - will unload investment at that time and keep the profits in.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Buy the rumour, sell the news.

I'm expecting a test to ~1400 sats - will unload investment at that time and keep the profits in.
        I'm bugging out then as well then...missed the last one because I was driving from Bristol to Hull...can't transact easily on the motorway
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
          I'm bugging out then as well then...missed the last one because I was driving from Bristol to Hull...can't transact easily on the motorway
          Missed it too despite looking at the head and shoulders at the top knowing it'll fall from the right shoulder cause I had a German lesson. Most expensive lesson ever.

Comment

Missed it too despite looking at the head and shoulders at the top knowing it'll fall from the right shoulder cause I had a German lesson. Most expensive lesson ever.
            So gutted. I knew when it hit 850 that it would tank and couldn't do a thing. need an engine that allows trades with more logic in them
            Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

If you did not get BTC out to USD, I'd recommend ARK at the minute - 100% gain the likely in the coming 4-6 weeks.

Comment

is this all coming from palm beach?

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                  is this all coming from palm beach?
                  Not that one. That's my idea.
                  Last edited by scooterscot; 30 November 2017, 11:25.

Comment

Some advice;

BTC is about to correct. It'll be wide. Don't panic. Really don't. We're about to see 15-25% of the value wiped off.

Ripple and Stellar usually go inverse to BTC falls, so they might actually increase in $ value. Everything else however... accumulate coins.

Comment

Some advice;

BTC is about to correct. It'll be wide. Don't panic. Really don't. We're about to see 15-25% of the value wiped off.

Ripple and Stellar usually go inverse to BTC falls, so they might actually increase in $ value. Everything else however... accumulate coins.
                      so i'm holding dash, neo and zen....short them?

Comment

Working...
                      X