• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1000% potential gain in the next 3-4 months - does it appeal?

I'll tell you what to buy, it's an immediate buy, what stop losses to use... but there's a catch. I'm not telling for free. Put too many hours into researching it. I reckon around £2-3k of my normal rate.

If I can recover that from donations then... yahoo. I'll post an encrypted file for all to download to prove I'm not BS'ing with the password 12 weeks from now.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      1000% potential gain in the next 3-4 months - does it appeal?

I'll tell you what to buy, it's an immediate buy, what stop losses to use... but there's a catch. I'm not telling for free. Put too many hours into researching it. I reckon around £2-3k of my normal rate.

If I can recover that from donations then... yahoo. I'll post an encrypted file for all to download to prove I'm not BS'ing with the password 12 weeks from now.
      Will you take your fee out of the realized profits?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        And it's them who is paying off previous "investors" in this pyramid scheme...
        You missed the boat didn't you?
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          You missed the boat didn't you?
          If you believe Scooper, the boat is still 6 months from departure.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            If you believe Scooper, the boat is still 6 months from departure.
            I keep seeing Google ads telling me it's going to go up xx,xxx% everywhere. It's hard not to buy more but just can't bring myself to at these prices.
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I keep seeing Google ads telling me it's going to go up xx,xxx% everywhere. It's hard not to buy more but just can't bring myself to at these prices.
              The question is not if its cheap or expensive. Its if it will get cheaper or dearer.

Comment

The question is not if its cheap or expensive. Its if it will get cheaper or dearer.
                Well as far as technical trends go it's still pretty solid - fundamentally who knows - does it even have fundamentals that can be analyzed?

I took out my original investment a couple of months ago on one of the big dips, holding is pure profit and about 300% of original investment. It's going to fork again this month which will be more 'free money' so let's see....

If my profit falls to half of what it is now I'll cash out.

Comment

Will you take your fee out of the realized profits?
                  If 20 folks agree, provide £100 each, I'll give up what I know.

Something big is going to happen by the end of January and there's virtually no news coverage. It has to do with legislation going through the US at the minute.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

You can still go long with bitcoin and not worry. However I expect a correction to $6k in the short-term.

Comment

It's going to fork again this month which will be more 'free money' so let's see.....
                      This is a fallacy imo. Don't know why folks think they'll double their money. The same thing happened with Bitcoin Cash. Everyone expected double money. It did not happen.

I'd say the original bitcoin will remain intact without segwit2. Yes Bitcoin is slow for transactions, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X