• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm going to get some chores done...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I admit i'm not perfect, but a couple of cans of fizzy drink a day does not constitute an unbalanced diet. Everything in moderation!!

My 1 or 2 cans of caffine filled fizzy drink are no worse than the 20 of cups of coffee most IT contractors consume per day

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
      I admit i'm not perfect, but a couple of cans of fizzy drink a day does not constitute an unbalanced diet. Everything in moderation!!

My 1 or 2 cans of caffine filled fizzy drink are no worse than the 20 of cups of coffee most IT contractors consume per day

There are loads of sugar in those you know, something like 10 or 15 teaspoons per can.

Comment

Actually about 5 in the product i'm drinking.

But as I don't drink tea or coffee I don't get a sugar intake from that and generally speaking my diet is low salt and low sugar so it isn't really a problem.

Comment

I wouldn't be sure about that, fizzy drink is bad bad bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
            I wouldn't be sure about that, fizzy drink is bad bad bad.
            Sorry mum, I shall try to do better in future

Comment

Sorry mum, I shall try to do better in future
              Good boy, now go and do your sister.

Comment

As well as disgusting that would be very hard considering i've never met her....

Comment

As well as disgusting that would be very hard considering i've never met her....
                  Perv
                  Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

I'll add it to the list.....

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                      That's not you in the avatar then?
                      Damn. I was hoping it was. I need a vote on what percentage of people choose avatars that r better lookin than themselves.

I tend to choose ugly avatars, just to scare of the noobs.

I still dont understand how I can be this perfect after all the car crashes, drugs drinking and stress I have put this avatar through. I must be a god of old to survive this ordeal.

Comment

Working...
                      X