• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Total fatalities/injuries from terrorism in the UK since 1970

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    So are Islamists correct to comment on western democracies and their penchant for wars and proxy wars in the Middle East?
    You are a bawbag greg.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Actually I was taking the p*ss
      Yes dearie, of course you were. Whatever weak justification you can come up with is fine by me.

Clearly being male you didn't realise why it could be considered offensive.

There you go again with your puerile generalisations. Not really cut out for this are you?
      Could you perhaps try leading with something other than your chin?

Then again I've been warned by other members of this forum who don't identify as male that you are f***ing thick as a block of wood.
      Not capable of working things out for yourself then? Well, there are always leaders and followers in life.

Have these advisers that "don't identify as male" figured out what they SHOULD be identified as yet, or are they just drifting haplessly along in a confused state of sexual befuddlement? I think we should be told.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        So are Islamists correct to comment on western democracies and their penchant for wars and proxy wars in the Middle East?
        You forgot to mention that Western democracies even so called secular ones like in the Nordic countries are based on a Christian ideal. Obviously those in the US, UK and France are not secular even though they claim to be as none of their top government politicians will be elected without even hinting of their belief in Christianity.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Yes dearie, of course you were. Whatever weak justification you can come up with is fine by me.

There you go again with your puerile generalisations. Not really cut out for this are you?
          Could you perhaps try leading with something other than your chin?

Not capable of working things out for yourself then? Well, there are always leaders and followers in life.

Have these advisers that "don't identify as male" figured out what they SHOULD be identified as yet, or are they just drifting haplessly along in a confused state of sexual befuddlement? I think we should be told.

I have to say I do really enjoy you proving exactly what I have stated that you are as thick as a block of wood. I'm surprised you haven't dug your sockies out.

Comment

You are mean.

The UK also did nasty things to children of unmarried mothers and their children in days gone by. Though at least we don't do things like this now linky
            The conversation was about politicised religion and book burning. It is important context to the IRA's so called liberation campaign at a time when Sinn Féin refused to take a stand for abortion rights to further the liberty of Irishwomen from the authorities of the British colony and neo-colony on the island of Ireland.

Comment

I have to say I do really enjoy you proving exactly what I have stated that you are as thick as a block of wood.
              Well feel free to start whenever your "gender-confused" advisers tip you the wink.
              You have yet to prove very much of anything other than that you are an opinionated PC moron with a flimsy grasp of reality.

I'm surprised you haven't dug your sockies out.
              Don't need them. Fact is that you genuinely are as mocked as the weight of evidence on here generally confirms.

Gamely holding onto the CUK Village Idiot Award against fierce opposition. Respect!!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                You are a bawbag greg.
                You are a sad old soak.

Comment

Well feel free to start whenever your "gender-confused" advisers tip you the wink.
                  You have yet to prove very much of anything other than that you are an opinionated PC moron with a flimsy grasp of reality.

Nope I just proved you are a ignorant sexist bigot with a sense of humour by-pass.

Don't need them. Fact is that you genuinely are as mocked as the weight of evidence on here generally confirms.
                  More likely you couldn't remember your different logins today.

Gamely holding onto the CUK Village Idiot Award against fierce opposition. Respect!!
                  Don't know why you respect yourself so much as no-one can take that award away from you.

Comment

Clearly being male you didn't realise why it could be considered offensive.
                    This came from you who always mention that men think from their penises, make me laugh.

This could be offensive to them and respect came from both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                      This came from you who always mention that men think from their penises, make me laugh.

This could be offensive to them and respect came from both sides.
                      Oh the sockie has turned up.

At least the sockie can pretend not to understand English humour.

Comment

Working...
                      X