• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Geert Lush Wilders

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    And as is so often the case, your impression is almost entirely wrong.

As minestrone pointed out, the caste system and social structure are hardwired to the extent that the lions share of the wealth stays firmly put in the hands of a fairly static number.

The proportion of those climbing put of poverty is moving at glacial pace if it is moving at all.

You would know that if you had ever spent a decent amount of time working there rather than just rocking up for a few days of carrying your wife's luggage.

Middle class is defined differently in different countries.

"The number of households with a disposable income of more than $10,000 has leapt from around 2.5 million in 1990 to nearly 50 million in 2015, according to Euromonitor International. "

10000 dollars is lot of cash in India.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/...-middle-class/
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Gert Wilders to a full on discussion about India in two pages. Got to love General.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        While we are on the subject of inbreeding ( you might want to read this sas before the next time your brother-in-law comes round to 'visit' your wife ) there is some interesting research on how the level of consanguineous marriages in your society predicts the level of democracy you can achieve. When the church banned it in Europe it was the same time as the rule of law and democracy really took off.

SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class journal research

India with it's extensive inbreeding still struggles to progress while China with a completely backward political system can massively out perform them over the last 50 years as they are not all humping their cousins.
        You're not even making sense.
        No one would argue that India is less democratic than China.
        So assuming that Indians inbreed more than Chinese people, they still achieved a more democratic society.
        SO the conclusions in your link are pish.

Honestly did you actually get a degree?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Middle class is defined differently in different countries.

"The number of households with a disposable income of more than $10,000 has leapt from around 2.5 million in 1990 to nearly 50 million in 2015, according to Euromonitor International. "

10000 dollars is lot of cash in India.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/...-middle-class/
          It was a lot more in 1990.

Comment

It was a lot more in 1990.

Feck me you are genuinely thick, aren't you?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

It clearly tells you feck all as it does not account for inflation so you seem to be confusing linear growth with exponential growth.

Comment

Anyway my favourite Indian education story is the chap that hacked the marking system and found out the marks have some strange distributions, like they just pick a mark from a pre defined scale.

http://deedy.quora.com/Hacking-into-...ucation-System

Or maybe it is the one where they deposited the entire education budget into a teacher's bank account.

Indian teacher's shock at his $9.8bn bank balance - BBC News

Did you spend any time in an Indian school sas?

Comment

Anyway my favourite Indian education story is the chap that hacked the marking system and found out the marks have some strange distributions, like they just pick a mark from a pre defined scale.

http://deedy.quora.com/Hacking-into-...ucation-System

Or maybe it is the one where they deposited the entire education budget into a teacher's bank account.

Indian teacher's shock at his $9.8bn bank balance - BBC News

Did you spend any time in an Indian school sas?
                  You do love rambling along on tangents don't you?
                  Why would I have spent time in an Indian school?
                  I'm sure Indian schools are in the main pretty crap, with exceptions.
                  As are ours to a certain degree.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    I have no doubt your friend is real, you plagiarisor.
                    You're really rather a strange person.

As I've asked you before, but answer came there none, who is this mysterious friend and what do you claim I plagiarized?
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

It clearly tells you feck all as it does not account for inflation so you seem to be confusing linear growth with exponential growth.
                      Basically 50 million Indians are on 10k dollars a year NOW.
                      Which is exactly the 1/20 figure I quoted earlier.
                      So stop wittering about linear and exponential stuff as you've already proved you don't understand the concepts.

So simple question, did you go to university?
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X