• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Geert Lush Wilders

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Anyway, I've got an exponentially growing financial business and workforce to manage so I'll let you go and play with your abacus.
    Glad to hear it. And that you may finally understand the concept. Don't overuse it now, will you ...
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by milestone View Post
      Anyway, I've got an exponentially growing financial business and workforce to manage so I'll let you go and play with your abacus.
      I have exponentially growing body part.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
        I have exponentially growing body part.
        Not your brain, certainly.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Poor sasguru, tells us all about the threat of India's economy to the EU.

When I point that its population is nearly 3 times bigger and it's economy is 10 times smaller starts blowing out his arse trying to create a smokescreen around his initial bulltulip observation.

Nobody here is surprised the wife sends him out to a shed everyday.
          Last edited by minestrone; 15 March 2017, 13:26.

Comment

Anyways, as I initially said another country will eventually get an anti EU party in power and leave. Another 5 years of migration, identity politics and terrorists attacks will push people's opinions in that direction. If that is France then Germany will give it up and the whole thing slowly disbanded.

I am quite sure after this half wit Macron gets a shot for a few years Le Pen is a shoe in and the EU is over.

Comment

Poor sasguru, tells us all about the threat of India's economy to the EU.
              Fer fooks sake, you really are very thick indeed. And you keep looking at today's figures rather then trends.
              You must be a crap businessman if all you see is today's figures

My whole point is that the EU as a whole can cope with the future behemoths of the world economy, while individual smallish countries probably can't
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'm not sure calling something 1/10 of your size a behemoth is quite right. Do you have a dictionary?

Comment

I'm not sure calling something 1/10 of your size a behemoth is quite right. Do you have a dictionary?
                  What part of "exponential growth" and "future" are you struggling to understand?
                  I thought you were anti-EU.
                  India is about the same size as the UK, economy wise, AT THE MOMENT and will be triple its size in a few years, if it maintains the pace of the last 25 years.
                  Last edited by sasguru; 15 March 2017, 13:44.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Fer fooks sake, you really are very thick indeed. And you keep looking at today's figures rather then trends.
                    You must be a crap businessman if all you see is today's figures

My whole point is that the EU as a whole can cope with the future behemoths of the world economy, while individual smallish countries probably can't
                    Economy of scale.

The problem is US is winning on every field with europe.
                    They have Apple, they have facebook, snapchat, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc at least on technological level
                    We had nokia which wasn't even EU.

Germany has it's BMW but probably will be suprassed by tesla soon

Comment

The dictionary is probably in the house and the wife keeps the back door locked until dinner time.

Comment

Working...
                      X