• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Eurovision

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Nope.

Graham decided the voting had gone a bit weird yesterday as it was less political than normal. Though I thought it odd the UK had given Poland and Bulgaria lots of points.

Plus Ireland give us SFA to make up for Oz.
    Tories didn't like that: 'You can keep your f****** gypsies' - councillor suspended over offensive Eurovision tweet - Coventry Telegraph

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      The winning song was terrible though?
      It was absolute vomit. So many better songs.
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        The winning song was terrible though?
        To put it bluntly, it was ******* tulip...
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
          ... and the winner is

PORTUGAL

:b anana::ban ana::banan a:

It was a bit old fashioned...

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            To put it bluntly, it was ******* tulip...
            The two great song writing nations for popular music in Europe are the UK and Sweden so we need to allow the others to win at some point.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The two great song writing nations for popular music in Europe are the UK and Sweden so we need to allow the others to win at some point.
              Strange that as far as I can tell UK and Swedish songwriters have only won Eurovision 4 times whereas France have won it 5 times...

Comment

Strange that as far as I can tell UK and Swedish songwriters have only won Eurovision 4 times whereas France have won it 5 times...
                The people who write the songs aren't necessarily from the nation that performs them.

One of the two people who wrote the British 2017 entry was born in Denmark and is part Danish and Swedish.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The people who write the songs aren't necessarily from the nation that performs them.

One of the two people who wrote the British 2017 entry was born in Denmark and is part Danish and Swedish.
                  Really, could have fooled me I was actually talking about the songwriters, not the performers

Comment

Really, could have fooled me
                    Not hard in all fairness.
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      Not hard in all fairness.
                      You're a little bit thick aren't you? Actually, maybe you're not a little bit thick, just thick...and about as funny as Bernard Manning crossed with Roy Chubby Brown...

Comment

Working...
                      X