• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shirts sale

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You not got a magic table/washbasket?

I'm only ironing the collars and cuffs of my shirts. Can be bothered ironing anymore when it's under a jumper

Comment

Originally posted by VillageContractor View Post
      I'm only ironing the collars and cuffs of my shirts. Can be bothered ironing anymore when it's under a jumper
      What if you get too hot - what then? Expose the creases?

I use the same trick when I have a shirt that needs an iron and I'm in a rush [emoji102]
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
        What if you get too hot - what then? Expose the creases?

I use the same trick when I have a shirt that needs an iron and I'm in a rush [emoji102]
        TBH even when I've ironed the shirt properly it's pretty creased by the time I get to the office so it doesn't matter

Comment

Working...
        X