• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sudden influx of CUK "females"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll

Wouldn't you be better off at home looking after the babies or cooking hubbies dinner?

Well yes I would...if being at home looking after the babies or cooking hubbies dinner paid £550+ a day.
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

550 a day. Woweeee. What the hell do you do for that????

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Fred
        550 a day. Woweeee. What the hell do you do for that????

I'm an Oracle Apps Developer - thats pretty much what I've been on for the last 2 years.
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Lola
          Do you think that you are the first to crack that one? I should not have chosen my real name for a forum with so many dumbos on.
          Kinky!

Comment

£550 a day. Likes drinking, partying & food. Loads of cash in the bank. Outdoors doing some building work. Boyfriend goes to bed early. Stays up late posting on CUK. Based 'Up North'. Bit fat.

You are threadeds wife and I claim my crisp £5
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
              I'm an Oracle Apps Developer - thats pretty much what I've been on for the last 2 years.
              Wouldn't it be better to just go on the game ? I would if I could. The money is good and you can work from home.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOmegaMan
                Wouldn't it be better to just go on the game ? I would if I could. The money is good and you can work from home.
                It certainly has its comparisons!
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Girls girls ... relax ... Jacko and I have been here for yonks (too many years to care to remember) and the guys still can't comprehend that we could possiblely belong to the superior female gender

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
                    Girls girls ... relax ... Jacko and I have been here for yonks (too many years to care to remember) and the guys still can't comprehend that we could possiblely belong to the superior female gender
                    Ah yes. Sandy and cojak have been around the block a few times. They are well known to most on here.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown

Like it
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X