• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where do the CUK females go?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
    Hmmm. Let's start again. I once met a contractor when I worked in the midlands who was from Sheffield who was also called Lucy. The Lucy on this board reminds me of her somehow. I don't know if they are the same people, it's just a hunch.
    Hint:

Lucy is not my real name.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
      Hmmm. Let's start again. I once met a contractor when I worked in the midlands who was from Sheffield who was also called Lucy. The Lucy on this board reminds me of her somehow. I don't know if they are the same people, it's just a hunch.

Ah right (its that time of night for me - nothing much makes sense!)

Well Lucy - is that you?
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
        Hint:

Lucy is not my real name.
        Then it's not you then...
        Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Well that was a conversation stopper!
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
            They stumble across the site. Titillate the regulars then vanish.

Janey
            Sandy
            Rebecca

You name it, they're here, meet MF, and then they're gone.....

I think I've just answered my own question.
            ...more truthfull I think!
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
              I will PM you, no, I don't think he is very fit, but very quiet at work !
              That describes all of us!

Except TonyEnglish, who looks a bit like the Hoff.

Comment

And I look like a bulldog sat on its bollocks.

Comment

Personally, I appreciate the female contribution to this board. I also cringe at the adolescent, pseudo-sexual comments some of the geeks make, clearly (and for good reason) this is their only social contact with women. All for a bit of banter but make at least a feeble effort to be amusing, 'tits out for the lads' just doesn't crack people up like it should these days.
                  So, welcome girls, try to ignore the to55ers on here and I am sure we can all get along.

Comment

i know better than to talk to women on the interent so will be ignoring anyone that sounds remotely female
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

I'll talk to anyone, me.

Comment

Working...
                      X