• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU Job of the Day...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EU is fooked 'innit.

Look on JobServe, 56 jobs paying over £800 a day.

Brexit boom is unstoppable.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      That email reads like it was written by a certain banned teutonic poster too. You know, the one with no GCSE's.
      Actually came from a company in the UK...
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Actually came from a company in the UK...
        Scotland bit of UK?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          Scotland bit of UK?
          Sometimes I really don't know, nor care...
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Sometimes I really don't know, nor care...
            You'll make a proper CUK-er yet then.

Comment

Ha, how about this bollocks I got today:

Ha, how about this bollocks I got today:

Good Morning,

Forgive the approach our client a Global IT Services company require a IT Support consultant to join their customer project team based in Frankfurt.

The role will be on a freelance basis, the rate will be €120-130 per day and the duration is yet to be confirmed but they do need someone to start immediately.

For further details please email me your latest CV to plonker@ripoffrecruitment and I can organise my colleague to give you a call.

Should the role not be relevant, please accept my apologies however if you can recommend any colleague or friend this would be appreciated.

I look forward to your response.

Best Regards
              Twat

Their website...
              Cleaning the booths at Dr Muller’s pays €150 pd
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                You are too late I have already put a couple of "local" Syrian refugees up for the job
                Of course they're all under 18....

Comment

Working...
                X