• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Queue for SC Respondants...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    I suggest you have a few less drinks, in future, at lunch time
    Or a few more.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      She was a lawyer before becoming a politician, she already had enough money.
      You cannot print enough money to satisfy a lawyer.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

So, because she has enough money, according to you, she won't be corrupt or corrupted in any way.

So she's not got enough money. I must obtain more by taking a high profile position in public life to exercise my corrupt ways for my own personal gain. That's what years of further education were all about, was it?

Why do you think she's corrupt? Has she made promises she can't keep to car manufactures to remain in the country? Has she said the NHS will be funded only to withdraw her claim? No. But I do believe she did provide EU nationals living in Scotland with assurances their status would remain unchanged the day after the referendum.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Or a few more.
          I'm prepared to throw in some liquid LSD
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            You cannot print enough money to satisfy a contractor.
            FTFY
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

So she's not got enough money. I must obtain more by taking a high profile position in public life to exercise my corrupt ways for my own personal gain. That's what years of further education were all about, was it?

Why do you think she's corrupt? Has she made promises she can't keep to car manufactures to remain in the country? Has she said the NHS will be funded only to withdraw her claim? No. But I do believe she did provide EU nationals living in Scotland with assurances their status would remain unchanged the day after the referendum.
              MPs, in most cases, usually use their position to furnish themselves very comfortably.

If you don't think that is the case, you are even more deluded than I thought you were
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

But I do believe she did provide EU nationals living in Scotland with assurances their status would remain unchanged the day after the referendum.
                Assurances she is not in a position to fulfil however. In other words, empty promises.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

MPs, in most cases, usually use their position to furnish themselves very comfortably.

If you don't think that is the case, you are even more deluded than I thought you were
                  So why has Alex Salmond not gone on the lecture circuit to earn big bucks? Why has he not tucked tails and run like Cameron after bricking it once he lost the referendum? Who now has sold his memoirs for a six figured sum. Why is Salmond remaining in parliament to do his duty as elected?

My delusions are your reality I'm afraid. Deny yourself all you like it'll not make the truth go away.

Comment

So why has Alex Salmond not gone on the lecture circuit to earn big bucks? Why has he not tucked tails and run like Cameron after bricking it once he lost the referendum? Who now has sold his memoirs for a six figured sum. Why is Salmond remaining in parliament to do his duty as elected?

My delusions are your reality I'm afraid. Deny yourself all you like it'll not make the truth go away.
                    Just a quick search yielded this about your hero

Alex Salmond accepted a taxpayer-funded “golden goodbye” worth nearly £30,000 when he stood down from the Scottish Parliament this year despite remaining an MP and earning £30,000 a year from his radio show, the Telegraph can disclose.

Resettlement grants are supposed to provide financial assistance to former MSPs “adjusting to non-parliamentary life” but Mr Salmond accepted a tax-free payment of £29,544 from Holyrood’s authorities when he gave up his Aberdeenshire East seat ahead of May’s Holyrood elections.
                    Alex Salmond accepted £29,544 'redundancy' from Holyrood despite remaining an MP

Still, I suppose, its only 30K of taxpayers money, nothing really to worry about .

They are nearly all at it.
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Just a quick search yielded this about your hero

Alex Salmond accepted £29,544 'redundancy' from Holyrood despite remaining an MP

Still, I suppose, its only 30K of taxpayers money, nothing really to worry about .

They are nearly all at it.
                      WHAT corruption!!! The criminal!!

Meanwhile...

David Cameron cashes in with £800,000 deal for his memoirs

Comment

Working...
                      X