• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gingerbread Latte

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Threaded will need wings from Airbus A380 to take off

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
      Post pictures of yourself naked usually works.
      I've only got a naked picture of me in a frame, and there is a fish on my belly. Taken by a pervy photographer I knew when I was younger (a lot !)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Well that mental image should excite the inhabitants...
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I stand corrected - it is not Helios, it is Andyw!

Comment

Another person who has been banned ?

Comment

That's negative thinking: he is one of the handful people whose names are on the lips of everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
                Another person who has been banned ?
                Correct.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                  That's negative thinking: he is one of the handful people whose names are on the lips of everyone.
                  ...and he got banned too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
                    I've only got a naked picture of me in a frame, and there is a fish on my belly. Taken by a pervy photographer I knew when I was younger (a lot !)
                    I am an enthusiastic art collector and that sounds very interesting.

If you can send me a copy of the photo, I'd be more than happy to study it and perhaps give you a little something for it.

Comment

It was taken in pre-digital days. I guess I could take a picture of it and download it.

I could never sell it, I was thin and my boobs were perky...and I thought I was fat etc etc

Comment

Working...
                      X