• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Summer's Over ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    +1

I would prefer that obnoxious gimp to be perma banned, if the Mods can be arsed about it.

I can't bring myself to get that worked up about a forum.

Aren't you someone's crap sockie anyway? Pot, kettle...etc.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      I can't bring myself to get that worked up about a forum.

Aren't you someone's crap sockie anyway? Pot, kettle...etc.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
        +1

I would prefer that obnoxious gimp to be perma banned, if the Mods can be arsed about it.
        You need to be more specific, that description covers a great many on here (including my humble self when the occasion allows). Come to think of it, if "obnoxious gimps" are to be banned there'll be hardly any feckers left. Where's the fun in that?
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          I generally give new posters the benefit of the doubt, and take them at face value, but the breezy style seems vaguely reminiscent of he Malcolm Buggeridge stable.
          Could be. My first thought was yet another incarnation of Gittins Gal, The Janner Miss Tanner etc (was that Wuzel? I forget).

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post

Could be. My first thought was yet another incarnation of Gittins Gal, The Janner Miss Tanner etc (was that Wuzel? I forget).
            Well (s)he sounds OK, although I notice Malcolm Buggeridge was banned on 13th Aug, and Plantswoman first posted on 15th, i.e. the next working day.

But although understandably we get paranoid about sockies, we're probably discussing a perfectly genuine new poster!
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              Well (s)he sounds OK, although I notice Malcolm Buggeridge was banned on 13th Aug, and Plantswoman first posted on 15th, i.e. the next working day.

But although understandably we get paranoid about sockies, we're probably discussing a perfectly genuine new poster!
              Well, thanks for the vote of confidence 👳

Comment

Originally posted by The Plantswoman View Post
                Well, thanks for the vote of coincidence 👳
                FTFY
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                X