• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jesus wept

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Could someone remind me why everyone is ganging up against DA?
    Is it cos I am an agent?

It seems everything else from misogyny to religion to race is fair game on CUK but "depression" is not. Perhaps this tells us something about CUK posters?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      Is it cos I am an agent?

It seems everything else from misogyny to religion to race is fair game on CUK but "depression" is not. Perhaps this tells us something about General CUK posters?
      FTFY

Comment

Is it cos I am an agent?

It seems everything else from misogyny to religion to race is fair game on CUK but "depression" is not. Perhaps this tells us something about CUK posters?
        Depression is an illness you don't laugh at illnesses. There has been on occasions posters who have posted on here very worrying things so the admins have to do their job and direct them to practical help.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Is it cos I am an agent?

Not because you're an agent

Maybe because "depression" is a sickness? Seriously, there is so much stigma attached to mental disease which means that people don't seek help when they should.

Comment

Working...
          X