• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cheering on the Scot in the tennis and the Welsh in the football

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I just need to test it View Post
    Oh sure, I am pleased (rather than proud) with what they have achieved. I just don't need to be told about it incessantly, which is how it has felt to me lately.

As a matter of interest Which no-marks of ours would you want in the English team? (remembering I said "mostly". Not all ).
    Well, I'd take Ashley Williams, Ramsey and Bale without even thinking.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      If that's not being part and parcel I don't know what is.. But you are already inside IR35 so guess it doesn't matter.
      Thats a new test for HMRC for IR35 is it?

1. Do you get on ok with the permies at the client?

If yes then inside IR35.

2. Do permies at client co think you're a big headed bellend?

If no, outside IR35.
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Well, I'd take Ashley Williams, Ramsey and Bale without even thinking.
        To be honest, probably not many more but if we could bottle things like team spirit, pride, passion, then we could sell that it in bucketloads to the english.

Maybe not hennessey but surely england need a new keeper these days?
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
          Thats a new test for HMRC for IR35 is it?

2. Do permies at client co think you're a big headed bellend?

If no, outside IR35
          There's more than a few on here breathing a sigh of relief...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
            To be honest, probably not many more but if we could bottle things like team spirit, pride, passion, then we could sell that it in bucketloads to the english.

Maybe not hennessey but surely england need a new keeper these days?
            You're not wrong, our chappie seems to spend more time on his dandruff than...what's the thing...the thing...you know, the thing...oh, stopping the roundy thing going in the netty thing. I think.

Comment

Working...
            X