• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Garage resigns as UKIP leader

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Anyone else see that brilliant tweet yesterday. Can't find the image, so from memory:

"Looks like everyone's quitting or resigning these days.

Chris Evans - Ginger
    David Cameron - Posh
    Woy Hodgson - Sporty
    Boris Johnson - Baby
    Nigel Farage - Scary"

PS - Farage resigning - Is that "Fexit"?
    No - it's NoExit
    Brexit won't happen

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
      Real politicians have to balance delivering on a multitude of subjects and mandates.
      That's depressing. I thought we had somewhere close to 600+ real politicians. Now you tell me we have none!!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
        No - it's NoExit
        Brexit won't happen
        Back on form, I see, answering a totally different question from the one asked. You haven't spent your ban-time practising your reading skills, have you?

Never mind, try some of these:
        https://www.amazon.co.uk/Janet-John-.../dp/0720205018

A bit pricey, but good value if it helps you to understand some baysick werds.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          Back on form, I see, answering a totally different question from the one asked. You haven't spent your ban-time practising your reading skills, have you?

Never mind, try some of these:
          https://www.amazon.co.uk/Janet-John-.../dp/0720205018

A bit pricey, but good value if it helps you to understand some baysick werds.

PS - Farage resigning - Is that "Fexit"?
          No - it's NoExit
          Brexit won't happen
          now feck off idgit

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
            now feck off idgit
            Irony failure alert.

PS - shouldn't that be Fidgit?
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
            X