• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breakfast Brexit Merge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a negative side - Cherie Bliar will make a killing on consulting the differences between EU Human Rights law and new UK laws.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      On a negative side - Cherie Bliar will make a killing on consulting the differences between EU Human Rights law and new UK laws.

True, lesser of two evils (I think)
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        True, lesser of two evils (I think)
        Think again boyo

Comment

Gold

'Buy gold' searches soar 500pc after Britain votes to leave EU: here's how to get your hands on the yellow metal

Comment

Think again boyo
            Looks like she has had some of the bad Referendum branded Ecstacy that's been going round
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Sadly this reduces chances of Bliar being tried as War Criminal in Hague... or does it?
              Not one iota. The ICJ has less than bugger all to do with the EU. Hope that cheers you up as much as it does me.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Too volatile unless you go for trinkets...

Comment

Mistake

Susanna Reid: "The 350m a week we send to the EU, which we will no longer send to the EU, can you guarantee that's going to go to the NHS?"

Nigel Farage: "No I can't and I would never have made that claim and it was one of the mistakes I think that the Leave campaign made."

Watch the interview: Nigel Farage: £350 million pledge to fund the NHS was 'a mistake'

What???!?!

Comment

I blame fluoride in the water.
                    'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
                    Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

When Britain crashes where will be next land of prosperity ?

Thinking of Canada maybe

Comment

Working...
                      X