• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Summer Holidays

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer Holidays

Who's booking or doing what?

So far I've got a 3 week fly drive tour of the US with the family and then another week away with the kids. Still deciding what to do with the last two weeks of the school holidays.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Happy holidays MF.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Who's booking or doing what?

So far I've got a 3 week fly drive tour of the US with the family and then another week away with the kids. Still deciding what to do with the last two weeks of the school holidays.

Comment

Just got back fron two weeks touring Provence. Have a week booked in Brittany in September. I avoid the school holidays at all costs.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
          Just got back fron two weeks touring Provence. Have a week booked in Brittany in September. I avoid the school holidays at all costs.
          I'm taking the entire summer off, so packing it full of things to do.

Suppose I'd better tell work at some point.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            I'm taking the entire summer off, so packing it full of things to do,

and therefore the poor buggers I'm supposed to be working for are getting off lightly
            FTFY
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Supposed to be going to France for some footy tournament, where we get to laugh at England's poor performances and inevitable defeat on penalties in the quarter finals.

Not sure I'm keen though. What with the terrorists, striking french which is likely to be a general strike by then and not just the usual air traffic controllers, floods, and beer reported to be around 6 to 9 euros a pint. Plus they expect us tourists to at least attempt to speak french which not sure I can be arsed.

May sack it off and staycation at the local wetherspoons with their cider festival.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

I like a bit of luxury, so will be staying at the very exclusive Golden Palm Resort, rubbing shoulders with the well to do.

Family Caravan Holiday Park Skegness Lincolnshire - Golden Palm Resort

Comment

10 days in England with friends and a bit of family. 10 days somewhere else to be decided...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    I like a bit of luxury, so will be staying at the very exclusive Golden Palm Resort, rubbing shoulders with the well to do.

Family Caravan Holiday Park Skegness Lincolnshire - Golden Palm Resort

Looks well lush, bruh
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X