• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

5 worst places to live 4 in london

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bernard Common
    Not very good at answering questions is the sign of a simpleton. You come on here and tell us how sh1t everywhere is compared to where you live. Yet the place you live is deemed by stats and QOL indexes to be one of the worst in the country. You are deluded QED.
    Not being able to read and understand is the sign of a cretin. Point me to the post where I said where I live is the best place? And if you had half a brain you would know that making generalisations about a borough as large as Tower Hamlets (which includes Docklands) is ridiculous.

Go find a playground where you can talk to your intellectual equals.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
      Sorry to disappoint you but I spend my money more wisely. Besides, would never buy any house whose value has already reached the top. What's the point? Keep buying in East London and rent in Richmond.
      I don't think you really understand the housing market. Price rises may be higher in the East. Conversely if a downturn comes falls will be also be larger in the East. Good areas in the West are more stable either way.

PS I'm leaving the property scene - just sold my third flat last week. Putting it all into a mortgage free property in Richmond.
      Last edited by sasguru; 27 October 2006, 09:38.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

6 Richmond - overpriced sh1th0le full of chavs and posh wannabees. Well far away from Central London making commuting an adventure. Don't even go there on a sunny weekend day: you won't find any space in the overpriced bars.
        Er, I'm in Richmond. 'Ave some of this
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
          Er, I'm in Richmond. 'Ave some of this
          I have said already that there are many chavs.
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            Not being able to read and understand is the sign of a cretin. Point me to the post where I said where I live is the best place? And if you had half a brain you would know that making generalisations about a borough as large as Tower Hamlets (which includes Docklands) is ridiculous.

Go find a playground where you can talk to your intellectual equals.
            There you go with your insults again, the first sign of when someone has lost an argument.

You come on here and tell us how wonderful your area is compared to the rest of the UK in your typical snobby fashion. Yet you live in one of the worst places, surrounded by the worst type of scum imaginable. You ARE deluded

Comment

I have said already that there are many chavs.
              Francko you are a cheeky little Eyetie fecker aren't you. Try Staines if you want real Chavs.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

There you go with your insults again, the first sign of when someone has lost an argument.
                You are andyW and I claim my 5 kopeks

Comment

You come on here and tell us how wonderful your area is compared to the rest of the UK in your typical snobby fashion. Yet you live in one of the worst places, surrounded by the worst type of scum imaginable. You ARE deluded

You are so stupid you must be Andyw and I claim my 5 crusty curtains.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

3 Merthyr Tydfil
                    Slowly improving since the steel industry died.
                    Erm. Thats not in London last time I checked

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                      You are andyW and I claim my 5 kopeks
                      Bingo!
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X