• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rip off agent and go direct?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    The agency pays me AFTER client pays them . Yeah they told me that. So what's the point of having them.
    The agency have staff, and experience in chasing money, you don't. Are you going to employ someone to chase the money or are you going to be doing it on the clients dollar?

I used to be an accountant, expert at delaying paying people, especially the fish like you, easy meat, easily stretch it out to 120 day terms...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      The agency have staff, and experience in chasing money, you don't. Are you going to employ someone to chase the money or are you going to be doing it on the clients dollar?

I used to be an accountant, expert at delaying paying people, especially the fish like you, easy meat, easily stretch it out to 120 day terms...
      So to come to a conclusion : the answer is No.
      Good to know

Comment

Working...
      X