• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should Disney make Elsa a Lesbian Princess?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    about 7% answered anything other than "straight"
    edit: up from 5% in 2010 UK gay, lesbian and bisexual population revealed - BBC News
    From ONS "in 2014, 1.6% of adults in the UK identified their sexual identity as lesbian, gay or bisexual."

I don't recall being asked so what was the sample size?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Actually a bisexual Bond would be entirely in keeping with the persona, translated into modern times where it is seen as normal rather than disgusting. This would probably work far better than picking a black Bond; not that there's any reason he can't be black but at this point it would be done for its own sake.
      Like Troll wrote, it's not the way he was created.

James Bond have success between women, not men. It’s hard for me to imagine James Bond surround of Bond boys. Please give me a break!

No actor will accept that insane challenge.

Comment

TBH I'm not really bothered about a kids animated film.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          TBH I'm not really bothered about a kids animated film.
          Kids film ? yeah right....

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            From ONS "in 2014, 1.6% of adults in the UK identified their sexual identity as lesbian, gay or bisexual."

I don't recall being asked so what was the sample size?
            not sure how MMM got in that quote, but about 168k sample size (95% confidence)

I don't think you have to be gay to appreciate gay characters, so it's pretty irrelevant anyway

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              Come on! Doesn't anyone remember Skyfall?

"What makes you think it's my first?"
              Yes, he was abused, not the same thing. He said “This house bring me bad memories"
              Which kills any possibility to be bisexual in the future franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaDanishek
                There seems to be a great deal of confusion about the modern world on this thread
                Have you really used your name as your ID?
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaDanishek
                  There seems to be a great deal of confusion about the modern world on this thread
                  Modern world!!!!!

Yes, create a new set of characters from Disney, superheroes, MIT/MFI agents, all of them can be gays, lesbians, transgender, whatever, in the name of the modern world, I don’t have any problem with this.

Just don't mess up with the existing ones. That's my point here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                    Modern world!!!!!

Yes, create a new set of characters from Disney, superheroes, MIT/MFI agents, all of them can be gays, lesbians, transgender, whatever, in the name of the modern world, I don’t have any problem with this.

Just don't mess up with the existing ones. That's my point here.
                    Campman

He is married with four kids and a wife... but he has a secret....

Comment

Does it really matter?

It's the wonderful world of make believe.

It's not as if they're going to reach for their strap-on's, lube and go at it like a couple of lust-crazed convent girls!

Spod - In "can't wait for the stage show" mode!

Let it cum, let it cum!

Comment

Working...
                      X