• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Seven risks of voting to remain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    The last one we sent was Peter Mandelson - a man so corrupt he had to be fired twice. That pretty much sums up the EU for me...
    whats EU have to do with this?

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      The last one we sent was Peter Mandelson - a man so corrupt he had to be fired twice. That pretty much sums up the EU for me...
      Considering he was a UK MP for such a long time then what does it say about Westminster ? The thing you seem to want to put all your eggs in ?

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
        whats EU have to do with this?
        EU now getting blamed for Peter Mandelson

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
          Considering he was a UK MP for such a long time then what does it say about Westminster ? The thing you seem to want to put all your eggs in ?
          Of course you are the surrender monkey that argues that we are better off being run by an EU that has no democratic mandate. Given that the two greatest crises we face have been caused or failed to be dealt with - meltdown of economies with the EURO and mass immigration - you are rather worrying. Or are you some Europhile "plant" on the EU payroll?
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            Of course you are the surrender monkey that argues that we are better off being run by an EU that has no democratic mandate. Given that the two greatest crises we face have been caused or failed to be dealt with - meltdown of economies with the EURO and mass immigration - you are rather worrying. Or are you some Europhile "plant" on the EU payroll?
            I think you need to go learn what democratic mandate means and update your thinking

I will give you a hint. Democracy isn't always about YOU getting everything YOU want g

I noticed you ducked answering my question on how immigration has directly ruined your life
            Last edited by dx4100; 20 April 2016, 14:24.

Comment

I will give you a hint. Democracy isn't always about YOU getting everything YOU want g
              In Intel's dystopian paradise Intel will always get what he wants and those that displease him will be sent to the UK version of "Escape from New York".....known as "Escape From The Shetland Islands".

Vote Intel!
              Have you tried switching it off and back on again??

Comment

I noticed you ducked answering my question on how immigration has directly ruined your life
                It is increasingly ruining a lot of young people's lives, by maintaining and increasing crazy house prices. Ask PurpleGorilla.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  You're putting mass immigration and meltdown of economies next to each other.

Comment

I think you need to go learn what democratic mandate means and update your thinking

Government of the people, by the people, for the people Have a think about that one and see if it applies to the EU Commission.

And then have a read through this leaflet.
                    http://www.brugesgroup.com/images/pd...tybriefing.pdf

STUART ROSE, who was ExecutiveChairman of Marks & Spencer, speaking to MPs suggested that wages of low skilled workers could rise in the event of Britain leaving the EU. According to the former M&S boss, if there were restrictions on EU migrants, then “the price of labour will, frankly, go up”.
                    Last edited by Flashman; 20 April 2016, 14:33.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      To think, only Wilmslow aspired to be USEless....

Hitler wanted a European superstate. Run that one by me again.
                      So does Bernie Ecclestone by the sounds of it: Vladimir Putin should be in charge of Europe, says Bernie Ecclestone | Sport | The Guardian. Another fascist, or more probably dictatorial outer, by the sounds of it
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X