• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gideon's stealthy slashes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
    This is not a government direction.
    I beg to differ - the Governments direction is to screw prudent people with money in general, and savers in particular - so yes, this change is most certainly IS the Government direction.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I beg to differ - the Governments direction is to screw prudent people with money in general, and savers in particular - so yes, this change is most certainly IS the Government direction.
      Agreed! He wants the prudent to get so fed up they just spend it.

The guy likes fake booms while not fixing any of the underlying issues in the first place.

I saved all my life when I did work and now get nothing in return.

Comment

Originally posted by unemployed View Post
        I saved all my life when I did work and now get nothing in return.
        You get a very grateful chancellor

P.S. You should have used your money to put leveraged deposits for houses and flip them selling for quick profit now, mug.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          You get a very grateful chancellor

P.S. You should have used your money to put leveraged deposits for houses and flip them selling for quick profit now, mug.
          I did that already with my own cash. I don't borrow.

That game is over for the moment.

Comment

You are allowed your own opinion but not your own facts. I appreciate that you are not keen on Osborne, I have some concerns myself, but your spin of every bit of news as an Osborne conspiracy is getting rather boring.
            "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
              your spin of every bit of news as an Osborne conspiracy is getting rather boring.
              I just publish news from ToryGraph

"More than six million workers to be stripped of take-home pay under stealth tax raid

The new system, introduced next month, will see millions of workers face paying more tax through increased national insurance contributions "

That's what ToryGraph say, it was Osborne who did it few years ago (probably not expecting to have a job), and now stealth tax increase is kicking in - more than 6 mln WORKING people affected!!!
              Last edited by AtW; 29 March 2016, 19:42.

Comment

Working...
              X