• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No Sex Please, We're British

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Poor extrapolation to frame your point as no religious context was mentioned, please read again

HTH
    No need to. Your homophobia is compatible with that inspired - I chose my words carefully - by religion.

Let's be perfectly clear. We are talking about sex education.
    (I'll skip the reproductive aspects) It is not brainwashing children that all things are valid. It is explaining that there is no shame in what they do with their own bodies and that of a consenting partner(s). It is explaining that they may experience predjudice. It is explaining the best practice for protection against STDs to children regardless of their orientation.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
      Sounds like a view inspired by religion. Condemning people for their nature. You can't be one of us, you were born in sin. You are not a child made in the image of god, you are a faggot who cannot join our church and you cannot go to heaven.

Homosexuality is not just a form of sex, it is a form of love.
      Agreed. But it is an exception. By its nature it is going to be regressive.

Religion should be more inclusive of exceptions though.

Comment

It is explaining the best practice for protection against STDs to children regardless of their orientation.
        Children have no idea of their orientation. Mrs BP had sex with loads of girls at boarding school. And then discovered boys.

Comment

No need to. Your homophobia is compatible with that inspired - I chose my words carefully .
          Yay perfect example

If you're not "on message" then you're "phobic"

You're either with us or against us ... bring out the pitchforks
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Children have no idea of their orientation. Mrs BP had sex with loads of girls at boarding school. And then discovered boys.
            Need pics

Comment

Need pics
              I wish. Even at her school reunion I asked if she had slept with any of the girls there. Sadly not.....

Comment

Yay perfect example

If you're not "on message" then you're "phobic"

You're either with us or against us ... bring out the pitchforks
                Oh, yawn, whatever. What consenting adults do shouldn't concern you unless they are actively buggering you.

Consider that statistically, your partner will have slept with someone who was either bisexual, or had a one off experience, or simply has sex with members of the same sex - and therefore open discussion and education of best practice of homosexual safe sex will have been of benefit to you. She/he may even have had one herself, imagine that!

Comment

Need pics
                  So you are cool with female homosexuality then?

Comment

Oh, yawn, whatever. What consenting adults do shouldn't concern you unless they are actively buggering you.
                    Except the whole topic has been around children not adults

Comment

So you are cool with female homosexuality then?
                      IMO male homosexuality is wonderful. That is two less men who are giving females attention. More for me.....

Comment

Working...
                      X