• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What will happen if self-replicating nanobots run amok?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Sorry but I don't go out of my way to check a thread involving the key phrases "AtW" and "buying home", because I've been seeing threads like that for at least the past fifteen years.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Can you tell what it is yet?
      Not sure, is it a didgeridoo?

Anyway isn't hairy panic what you get when you inadvertently pull a vegan??

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Not sure, is it a didgeridoo?

Anyway isn't hairy panic what you get when you inadvertently pull a vegan??
        How can you inadvertently pull a vegan? They'll have told you they're vegan within the first two minutes.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

How can you inadvertently pull a vegan? They'll have told you they're vegan within the first two minutes.
          That's a good point.

Comment

Plus you can usually tell by their grey skin and droopy, aged, shrivelled up expression
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I work fast obviously ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                I work fast obviously ;-)
                http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ing-women.html

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                X