• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sent to Coventry by Virgin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I'm in Coventry. It sucks balls. If you look 15 to 20 mins away you've got places like Kenilworth, Balsall Common and the like which are great.
    Spent best part of 6 months at the Ramada in Kenilworth, not the worse place I have ever stayed!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I'm in Coventry. It sucks balls.
      So are you saying that it is a nice place ?

Comment

I'm in Coventry. It sucks balls. If you look 15 to 20 mins away you've got places like Kenilworth, Balsall Common and the like which are great.
        get in with the right client and you can work from that very site, great surroundings but the coffee is pants

Comment

Think I will check out the kebab shop, and enjoy eating it on the next train back...

Gig is actually at Birmingham Airport, so have the choice of paying a tenner a day for car parking, or £100 a month which a £15 local weekly season ticket buys me the right to obtain such a holy grail.

Digs are actually okay here, there is a refurbished Hilton

Life’s challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
            Gig is actually at Birmingham Airport

Comment

Think I will check out the kebab shop, and enjoy eating it on the next train back...

Gig is actually at Birmingham Airport, so have the choice of paying a tenner a day for car parking, or £100 a month which a £15 local weekly season ticket buys me the right to obtain such a holy grail.

Digs are actually okay here, there is a refurbished Hilton

Life’s challenges.
              If you are working at the airport you should be able to use the staff parking and take the bus. It's a hassle but a lot cheaper.

Go to the IBIS not the Hilton silly and hook up with a chick each night flying the following morning on a hen do.

Hilton hotels are mundane at best, but Hilton airport hotels...... I guess you could spend your evenings talking to the Bavarian ink salesman at the bar, but that is about it.

Comment

Gig is actually at Birmingham Airport
                Good luck with that....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                  Good luck with that....

Wilmslow is an airport security tester now???

The only question I have is .... would Mitch?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Wilmslow is an airport security tester now???
                    Just another one of his crazy plans to meet women....

Comment

Working...
                    X