• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

pensioners attacked by migrants

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a dangerous business being a pensioner Dive-bombing seagulls leave pensioner battered and bloodied - Telegraph

Thank god the qualifying age keeps rising or i'd be thinking about getting tooled up.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      Which is a fair point - As MF says the problems are about cultures that are driven by religion and not skin colour. However for you to say people are jumping to the wrong conclusion is just as bad as the people you criticise. You are jumping to a conclusion yourself by saying this. I would wager that "they" are more likely to be right than you are.
      Are we still talking about Munich? Birmingham, Brixton, Leeds, I'm confused.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        I'm English born and bred and can trace my family line back all the way to Walter Mitty Junior
        FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Desperate reporting by the torycrap as usual. This is just 4 or 5 stops from me.

I've suffered worse on the London underground at rush hour. From the natives.
          I think the Telegraph should report from the "Italian Tent" at the Oktoberfest. That is the maddest place in Munich. Thankfully it's a seasonal thing.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Because it is, they, along with others, have jumped to the assumption that the people are migrants or asylum seekers because they have a slightly different skin tone.
            Were they speaking German?

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
              Were they speaking German?
              What has that got to do with anything? In fact one of them said something in English so I suspect it was you
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

someone mentioned they might be turkish but doubt they were (1st or 2nd genaration turkish) they are as peed off as the majority there, you cant travel round the u-bahns now in most german cities without groups of migrants hanging around the stations harassing the vrouws.

The police cant or wont move them on.

Comment

Working...
                X