• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Last Day of Contract at Client Co.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy the trip! dont blow everything on hookers though

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      Any recommendations welcome,
      Try not to get kidnapped but if you do - make sure you have memorised all of AtW's advice in Colombian Hostages thread

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
        Enjoy the trip! dont blow everything on hookers though
        Cheers!

Don't worry I will save plenty for drink and drugs, might waste some, as I go along, too.

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        Try not to get kidnapped but if you do - make sure you have memorised all of AtW's advice in Colombian Hostages thread
        Are you are suggesting the hunter, may become the hunted?

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Cheers!

Don't worry I will save plenty for drink and drugs, might waste some, as I go along, too.

Oh & get an LHW Unlimited Card here.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
            Oh & get an LHW Unlimited Card here.
            Looks good, cheers!
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

As you are going with your wife I think you should make a point of routing via BKK and going to the Eden Club. She'll love it. Be sure to read about the services offered.

I would avoid The Cave when in BKK however, I rolled into there drunk with some colleagues, the stage was empty and there were two fat German men sitting on a couch while getting head from two Thai girls. One of the men winked at me and said "Zees are our wives". Its been 12 years and I still can't get the image out of my head. PTSD.
              Last edited by clearedforlanding; 21 January 2016, 18:16.

Comment

As you are going with your wife I think you should make a point of routing via BKK and going to the Eden Club. She'll love it. Be sure to read about the services offered.

I would avoid The Cave when in BKK however, I rolled into there drunk with some colleagues, the stage was empty and their were two fat German men sitting on a couch while getting head from two Thai girls. One of the men winked at me and said "Zees are our wives". Its been 12 years and I still can't get the image out of my head. PTSD.
                Pheeeeeeew, that could quite make an impression, I agree.

Thailand has changed massively since our family lived there in 1978.
                Totally unrecognisable.
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Ferk off you ferkin', wannabe, hipster tw*t.

FTFY
                  That is fighting talk that....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    That is fighting talk that....

I fully anticipated you total appreciation of it.

My pleasure
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I would avoid The Cave when in BKK however, I rolled into there drunk with some colleagues, the stage was empty and their were two fat German men sitting on a couch while getting head from two Thai girls. One of the men winked at me and said "Zees are our wives". Its been 12 years and I still can't get the image out of my head. PTSD.
                      "Each fantasies massage session is 90 minutes as we encourage our guests to explore & explode at least 2 times if not three."

Comment

Working...
                      X