• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who voted for DA as forum personality of the year?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hays IT best recruitment agency?

I don't understand how Hays can win this... their contract is not IR35 friendly and they refuse to change it... why did anyone vote for them - ok they pay weekly... maybe that's it?

Meanwhile Hays IT has received the most votes in the recruitment agency category, making it the best recruitment firm for IT contractors for the third year in a row.
    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
      I don't understand how Hays can win this... their contract is not IR35 friendly and they refuse to change it... why did anyone vote for them - ok they pay weekly... maybe that's it?
      Get all your staff to vote otherwise threaten them with the sack..
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
        What!!!!

That bully, personality of the year!!!!
        Bully is one adjective. Moronic, wrong, obnoxious are others.

Which was why I started this thread.

Ordinarily starting a thread to insult a poster gets a ban. But DA has joined the ranks of me, sasguru and MF.

DA is one of those people who if he said he liked me, I would be cheesed off.

Comment

Working...
        X