• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

George Osborne is toying with the idea of removing a further £30bn in middle-class..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    I'd give that a miss MF. THere is no getting away from the fact that you are a "big old unit", and your running days are far behind you. Have you thought of "waddling" for public office?
    It's good thing that Osborne is no threat to the likes of you ...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      It's good thing that Osborne is no threat to the likes of you ...
      If he were a threat then I would deal with it. Not sit bitching about it on an internet forum like a big girls blouse like you. You need to MTFU

HTH BIDI

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

If he were a threat
        So you admit he isn't?

I guessed right, since Osborne is gunning for the "man who drives van/pickup" (except xoggoth who is too weird) floating voters

Comment

So you admit he isn't?

I guessed right, since Osborne is gunning for the "man who drives van/pickup" (except xoggoth who is too weird) floating voters
          He is a self-serving politician. They come and they go. The wise man lives his life in a way that their impact upon his well-being is minimised. Not that I would expect someone like you to have grasped that, you are still trying to get to grips with the property ladder.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

The wise man lives his life in a way that their impact upon his well-being is minimised.
            So your solution is to be so poor that even Osborne can't take anything away from you?

Comment

So your solution is to be so poor that even Osborne can't take anything away from you?

"poor" is a subjective definition. I am rich in ways you seem destined never to be. I have a house, I have a family, I have lots of friends. I could go on. But even a dullard like you ought to be grasping the point by now.
              Throbbing servers, inflatable dolls and pet squirrels do not utopia bring.

Comment

"poor" is a subjective definition. I am rich in ways you seem destined never to be. I have a house, I have a family, I have lots of friends. I could go on
                Please continue...

Comment

Please continue...
                  What would be the point? It is all so far over your head it is leaving a veritable vapour trail.....

Comment

Economy not growing enough. Chance the ponzi scheme might collapse. So people have to spend more. ZIRP still not enough. First let pensioners get their hands on their pension pots. Still not enough. So make sure no-one bothers to save.

It postpones the day of reckoning. The can is kicked down the road a bit further.

Comment

Throbbing servers, inflatable dolls and pet squirrels do not utopia bring.
                      Sounds like my idea of heaven. Certainly beats being married.

Comment

Working...
                      X