• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas dinner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
    Never been a fan of Turkey, anyone know where I can lay my hands on a Swan
    Just approach any Chinese student from one of the universities.

Comment

Umm, a mahoosive loin of pork with orange and cranberry seasoning. I think.

And some other tulip.
      I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
          I think MS prefers maccy D's
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Got the missus, daughters, granddaughter and sister lined up for a five bird roast.

Then me granddaughter goes all veggie on me and spoils the joke. little tyke
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              Then me granddaughter goes all veggie on me and spoils the joke. little tyke
              I bet she'd love this....

Comment

Its tulip here. Traditional food is Prawns an Turrón. The latter results in a dentists bill.

Comment

Working...
                X