• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone dumb enough to be a TalkTalk customer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I wonder how many customers of the 'I had my bank account emptied!' variety are going to go quiet now?
    And that boy could not have sold the data already?

I wonder what are the chances that the boy got Aspergers...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      And that boy could not have sold the data already?

I wonder what are the chances that the boy got Aspergers...
      Some of the "experts" in the media admitted they where former criminals like this boy.

BTW I was right guessing it was a 15 year old......
      Last edited by SueEllen; 26 October 2015, 21:32.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Some of the "experts" in the media admitted they where former criminals like this boy.

BTW I was right guessing it was a 15 year old......
        Well played indeed.

Bearing in mind the number of 15 year olds available to talk talk in their numerous offshore service centres there can be no excuse.

Comment

Little Bobby Tables

Comment

It was a 15 year old boy from Northern Ireland who did it!

I just heard it now. Not sure if it's true.

Boy, 15, arrested in Northern Ireland in connection with TalkTalk hack - BBC News
            What happened to the Russian Islamic group that done it, or, is the boy a member?

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Hopefully this means an end to the pestilence of Talk Talk sales people that hang around the local shops, jumping in front of you arms waving when you go to get a pint of milk.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                What happened to the Russian Islamic group that done it, or, is the boy a member?

Paddy Ahmed O'Stalin is due to stand trial next week pal.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  Paddy Ahmed O'Stalin is due to stand trial next week pal.
                  Hang the fecker
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Listening to the fall out from the Talk Talk hack, and many customers are up in arms that they have lost money due to the hack.

In transpires that they all have one thing in common, they all willingly gave their bank details to anonymous caller after being offered a refund, or put in another way they thought they were getting something for nothing. I wonder how many people would have given their details if they were just asking to check the details they held were correct? I would imagine almost none.

Moral of the story, you can't con an honest man!
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

It was a 15 year old boy from Northern Ireland who did it!

I just heard it now. Not sure if it's true.

Boy, 15, arrested in Northern Ireland in connection with TalkTalk hack - BBC News
                      Bloody foreigners coming over here and stealing our data!
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X